|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Release piercing jet streams of air!|
|Each activation has an additional hit!|
|Hit Count||11 per combo|
Description[edit | edit source]
Release bursts of small wind jets in the direction you are aiming, each jet deals 3 damage and pierces enemies. Each combo of this basic arcana is three casts long, the first burst consists of 2 jets, the second has 3, and the final burst has 4.
If enhanced, each burst contains 1 additional jet. So the first burst has 3 jets, the second has 4, and the final has 5.
The attack button can be held to perform a full combo of jet bursts.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Since the jets pierce all enemies, this basic great for dealing damage enemies that have been grouped together by other arcana.
Perforating Jet is an ideal choice for crit healing builds due to its high number of low damage hits, maximising the number of crits per enemy.
Repeatedly hitting multiple enemies at once can charge a signature very quickly. Builds that are oriented around their signature of builds hat struggle to gain a signature may benefit from Perforating Jet.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Fuelled Berserk increases the speeds up Perforating jet, allowing many hits of damage to be dealt in a short span of time.
- Magnetic Follow-up releases additional projectiles for each jet fired.
- Calming Flow reduces cooldowns at the end of each combo.
- Spiraling Typhoon can be used to group enemies together and throws them into a good range for Perforating Jet.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Evening Gloves gives additional signature charge when attacking with a basic.
- Cabi's Bubble Gum, Cabi's Cinnamon Hots, Cabi's Cotton Candy, Cabi's Raw Chocolate, and Cabi's Citrus Sweets have a chance to release an elemental projectile when using your basic.
- Gloves of Gambit will increase damage.
- Combo Gloves adds another 4 jet burst at the end of each combo.
- Reinforced Bracers allows jets to destroy all enemy projectiles.
- Claws of Tomo will enhance the arcana.
- Sidewinder's Badge adds additional, low damage hits.
- Double Edged Cestus greatly increases basic damage but lowers all other damage.
- Items that can inflict status effects on hit (i.e. Phoenix Talon, Tesla Coil, or Noxious Dappercap) can be effective when used with Perforating Jet due to its high number of hits.