As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Hold to charge up and release an expanding ball of fire that explodes at maximum charge!|
|Damage||10, 20, 16 (burn)|
|Hit Count||5 (up to 10 fully charged)|
|Knockback||0, -5, 50|
|Charges up twice as quickly!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Throw out a large fireball in the direction you are aiming. When the fireball hits an enemy it creates a vortex of flames, pulling enemies in and dealing 5 hits of 10 damage. Holding the attack button will charge up the fireball causing the vortex to hit up to 9 times before exploding, which deals 20 damage, pushes enemies away and applies burn.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
You are vulnerable while charging up Raging Inferno, so keep a safe distance from enemies to avoid taking damage and being interrupted.
Releasing the fireball before it is fully charged causes the vortex to bunch enemies together, allowing you to follow up with other arcana.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Combos well with fire and forget spells with a large area of effect, such as Dragon Blast, Mach Stunner or Distortion Beam as they give you time to charge up Raging Inferno.
- Movement arcana such as Glacial Cross or Voltaic Needle can allow you to close the gap between you and enemies hit by Raging Inferno, while simultaneously dealing damage to them.
- Using arcana that immobilise enemies e.g. Perfect Storm, Embracing Vines or Water Prison are useful to prevent enemies from interrupting you while you charge up Raging Inferno and ensure that you hit a target.
- Agent arcana can distract and attack enemies that are targeting you while you charge up.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Chaos Visor may be useful if playing on console as it shows the trajectory of Raging Inferno, making it easier to aim.
- Gloves of Gambit increases damage of the vortex.
- Reinforced Bracers allows Raging Inferno to destroy all enemy projectiles it comes into contact with.
- Agni's Sparkler increases the damage of the burn inflicted to enemies.
- Relics that have a chance to inflict a debuff on hit such as Tesla Coil or Phoenix Talon can be effective due to its high hit count. However Permafrost Cube will have almost no effect as the additional hits from the vortex can break its freeze.