Rapid Fire Agent
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Rapid Fire Agent|
|Conjure an agent of fire that engages foes with a rapid barrage of fireballs!|
|Agents attack more often but deals less damage!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Conjure 1 agent that rapidly shoots fireballs at the nearest enemy. Each fireball deals 5 damage and they are fired at a rate of 2.5 per second.
If enhanced, the damage per fireball is decreased to 4 but the fire rate is increased to 4 per second. This causes the agent to deal much more damage overall.
The agent will remain active for 10 seconds, loosely following the player and teleporting back if the player strays to far away.
Agents have a set amount of health and can be killed by enemy attacks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Agents can be used to inflict damage to enemies passively while you use other arcana.
Since enemies actively target agents they can be used as a distraction, allowing you to attack enemies while they are off guard.
Due to the rapid rate at which the fireballs are shot, the fire agent can deal with several targets at once without leaving itself too vulnerable. The high fire rate also allows for damage to be dealt continuously so long as enemies are withing its range.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Utilising multiple agent arcana alongside each other allows you to overwhelm enemies with an onslaught of continuous and diverse attacks with little input from the player, besides summoning the agents when necessary.
- Due to the autonomous nature of the agents, they can be used to reduce how vulnerable you are when using certain arcana, such as those that need to be charged-up or force you to be stationary.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Gloves of Gambit Increases the damage of the fireballs.
- Grimoire of Ruin increases the damage dealt by the agent.
- Archaic Cheat Sheet reduces the cooldown to 11 seconds.
- Yuna's Storybook increases the duration that the seekers are active for to 20 seconds.
- Pop-up Primer causes 2 fire agents to be summoned.
- Vampire's Cookbook heals you whenever a seeker kills an enemy.
- Hardcover Textbook increases the maximum number of agents that can be active at once from 3 to 4.
- reinforced Bracers allows the fireballs to destroy all enemy projectiles.