|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .
Description[edit | edit source]
Reduces all cooldowns by 8%.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
It reduces cooldowns very slightly so you could use with it Tempo or something that makes your skill regeneration speed higher.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Chaotic Pendulum: Both pendulum relics can be held simultaneously for an even higher cooldown reduction. Bear in mind the drawback of this cursed relic, though, as it will make the gameplay a little more hectic.
- Double Toil: Halves all cooldown while doubling damage taken. Arcana cooldown can be further reduced by equiping cooldown-reducing relics. Consider equipping a Limited Edition Robe if you are going to take Double Toil due to the doubled damage taken.
- Tozy's Pocket Watch: Effect stacks for a 28% total Cooldown reduction at the expense of a 25% slower signature charge.
- Venture and Tempo outfits provides an additional 12% cooldown reduction, which stacks with Roxel's Pendulum.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Arcana with particularly long cooldowns will benefit from cooldown reduction, such as Dragon Surge or Evading Zephyr.
- Ward and Agent Arcanas can also be benefitted, given that those arcanas generally have 12 and 15 seconds of cooldown respectively.