|The Thundering Keep Update was released on January 16, and included a lot of new stuff and changes to old stuff. Please bear with us as the wiki is updated, and these red links and outdated info are cleaned up. Or if you're feeling adventurous and helpful, you're welcome to jump in and start editing things yourself!|
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .
Description[edit | edit source]
Reduces all cooldowns by 8%.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
It reduces cooldowns very slightly so you could use with it Tempo or something that makes your skill regeneration speed higher.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Chaotic Pendulum: Both pendulum relics can be held simultaneously for an even higher cooldown reduction. Bear in mind the drawback of this cursed relic, though, as it will make the gameplay a little more hectic.
- Double Toil: Halves all cooldown while doubling damage taken. Arcana cooldown can be further reduced by equiping cooldown-reducing relics. Consider equipping a Limited Edition Robe if you are going to take Double Toil due to the doubled damage taken.
- Tozy's Pocket Watch: Effect stacks for a 28% total Cooldown reduction at the expense of a 25% slower signature charge.
- Venture and Tempo outfits provides an additional 12% cooldown reduction, wich stacks with Roxel's Pendulum.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Arcana with particularly long cooldowns will benefit from cooldown reduction, such as Dragon Surge or Evading Zephyr.
- Ward and Agent Arcanas can also be benefitted, given that those arcanas generally have 12 and 15 seconds of cooldown respectively.