|The Thundering Keep Update was released on January 16, and included a lot of new stuff and changes to old stuff. Please bear with us as the wiki is updated, and these red links and outdated info are cleaned up. Or if you're feeling adventurous and helpful, you're welcome to jump in and start editing things yourself!|
Rules of Contingency
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .
Description[edit | edit source]
Every attack, both from the player and from enemies, deals 99 damage. This does not include damage dealt by status effects such as burn or poison.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Use homing arcana or spells that summon agents
- Using defensive relics that provide room for error, especially against stray projectiles
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- This relic's effects on damage override other damage-affecting relics. This can create interesting situations in particular with cursed relics.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Using a combo of Cardice Prime and Volt Pinball will surround the user with very deadly shield, killing close enemies quickly.
- Evading Zephyr can give the user enough breathing room to charge in and deal heavy damage with basic attacks with little risk of getting hit back.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to Contingent99, the developers of Wizard of Legend