Rules of Contingency
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .
Description[edit | edit source]
Every attack, both from the player and from enemies, deals 99 damage. This does not include damage dealt by status effects such as burn or poison.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Use homing arcana or spells that summon agents
- Using defensive relics that provide room for error, especially against stray projectiles
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- This relic's effects on damage override other damage-affecting relics. This can create interesting situations in particular with cursed relics.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Using a combo of Cardice Prime and Volt Pinball will surround the user with very deadly shield, killing close enemies quickly.
- Evading Zephyr can give the user enough breathing room to charge in and deal heavy damage with basic attacks with little risk of getting hit back.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to Contingent99, the developers of Wizard of Legend