|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Strike a boulder to shatter it into a ring of shrapnel!|
|Knockback||10, 20, 0|
|Creates additional shrapnel!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Raise a boulder up dealing 25 damage, then strike it with a powerful kick that releases 15 shards of shrapnel, each dealing 5 damage, in a ring.
If enhanced, 18 shards of shrapnel are released.
Charged Signature: Raise and kick a boulder thrice in quick succession, creating 3 explosions of shrapnel.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana lacks in range and crowd control but is notable for dealing quick and high damage close-up, especially to isolated foes. To maximize damage, get as close to the foe as possible as the damage of this arcana will fall off extremely quickly and sharply; using dashes or movement arcana to close the distance can counter this. Because of its low knockback, the player can continue to follow-up afterwards.
For the charged Signature version, it maintains its massive damage potential even when compared to other Signatures. However, damage similarly falls off extremely quickly at range. As such, avoid casting the charged Signature version prematurely until an opportunity to close the distance presents itself. Against foes resistant or immune to knockback such as mini-bosses or Council members, stand a couple of steps away before casting the charged Signature to maximize damage.
If the boulder is directly on top of the enemy all pieces of shrapnel will hit them, dealing 75 damage (90 if enhanced) at once, allowing Shattering Strike to deal high damage to a single target.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Fading Petal, Mortal Coil and Gust Burst pull enemies into the optimal range of Shattering Strike, allowing it to deal maximum damage to them.
- Tectonic Drill combos well with Shattering Strike as it keeps any enemies it hits within Shattering Strikes range, allowing them to be hit by all pieces of shrapnel.
- Tearing Whirlwind can be used to group enemies together so that Shattering Strike can deal maximum damage to all of them.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Dark Katana will triple the chance to inflict critical hits.
- It is possible for Dice of the Nemesis to trigger multiple times from the shrapnel of shattering strike. This can allow for up to 5490 damage to be dealt at once if it triggers on all 18 pieces of shrapnel of the enhanced version. However this is almost impossible to achieve due to how extremely low the odds are.