Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Rush forward while unleashing a flurry of wind slashes!|
|Slashes are larger and more numerous!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Move forwards in the direction you are aiming, while unleashing a chain of 6 wind slashes each dealing 7 damage before ending with a larger slash dealing 15 damage. Enemies are pushed back by all slashes.
If enhanced, 9 slashes are performed before the final slash and the slashes cover a larger area.
Charged Signature: Unleash a rapid barrage of 13 enormous slashes which deal increased damage and push enemies away on the final strike.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Try to bunch enemies up before using Shearing Chain on them to ensure maximum damage.
Since enemies are pushed back as you advance forward, this arcana can be effectively used to group enemies together or knock them into pits.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Burn Cycle and Shearing Chain pair well together as either arcana can be used to set enemies up for the other.
- Tearing Whirlwind is great of grouping enemies up before hitting them with Shearing Chain.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Dark Katana triples the chance to inflict critical hits
- Soccer Cleats Increases the damage of the slashes
- Jumper Cables reduces the cooldown to 4.5 seconds.
- Wings of Icarus heals you every time you knock an enemy into a pit.