|The Thundering Keep Update was released on January 16, and included a lot of new stuff and changes to old stuff. Please bear with us as the wiki is updated, and these red links and outdated info are cleaned up. Or if you're feeling adventurous and helpful, you're welcome to jump in and start editing things yourself!|
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Not using arcana for a short period of time causes your next spell to be a critical hit!|
Description[edit | edit source]
After 7 seconds without using any arcana (except for your dash), all attacks of your next arcana will crit.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
The effect of this relic is maximized when leading a fight with a high-damage arcana, such as Shattering Strike If not speedrunning, consider waiting for the relic's activation 'thunk' before entering any areas where fights may occur (especially bosses), giving a sizeable advantage.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Vampire's Eyeglasses will cause your guaranteed crit to heal for as many HP as there are hits in your empowered arcana. Consider using an arcana with a high number of hits, such as the Tectonic Drill. This item can also be abused when fighting enemies such as Slimes, Golems, or phase one Ghouls, which can be kited indefinitely to allow for multiple empowered attacks. Remember that using dash will not count against the 7-second period of arcana silence.
- Assassin's Blade and Awe robe will increase the damage of the critical hits.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Works well with Whirling Wind Agent, but doesn't work at all with any other agent.
- Works really well with Rock-solid Tomahawk. If you use this arcana while Singing Bowl is charged, all the subsequent uses will crit until the arcana goes on cooldown.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Doesn't work with charged signature arcana.
- Dash arcana neither benefit from the Singing Bowl, nor inhibit it's 7 second recharge.