|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Form a double weave of shocking sparks that slowly move outward!|
|Damage||5, 24 (shock)|
|Sparks fire a lightning stream back to you when they dissipate!|
|Damage||Spark: 5, 24 (shock)
Stream: 5, 16 (shock)
Description[edit | edit source]
Fire off two intertwining waves of 7 small electric orbs in an arc that travel forward slowly. Each orb deals 5 damage and applies level 5 shock.
If enhanced, each orbs will send a lightning stream connecting back to the player after they vanish which deals 5 damage and applies level 3 shock.
Charged Signature: Release a large electrical sphere which rapidly deals hits of 5 damage that apply shock. The sphere initially fires out 16 orbs around it before continuously spewing out orbs in a spiral around it. After travelling a short distance or hitting a wall the sphere will release a second burst of 16 orbs.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana is standout for it defensive and crowd control uses as it is destroys all projectiles from foes while locking down foes that attempt to move through it for a long period of time. Use it as a wall to safely fire more projectiles in a long-ranged build or advance slowly with it while using it as protection in a melee build.
The charged Signature works similarly while expanding its range to the point where it can potentially lock down entire rooms. To maximize damage, cast it from a short distance from the target and use other arcana to knock the foe into the orb, maximizing the amount of time the orb remains in proximity.
Spark Array excels at controlling groups of enemies since it covers a large area and applies shock. It has limited effectiveness against single targets due to the low damage of each orb. if you need to deal with a single target, cast Spark Array as close as possible to it to ensure that all 7 orbs hit.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Cyclone Boomerang or Rebounding Icicles will move enemies back and forth, making them cross the electric barrage multiple times if well executed.
- Gust Burst pushes enemies, doing the dash twice in the same direction as the electric barrage will make them get hit once more if performed properly.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Gloves of Gambit increases the damage or each orb.
- Indra's Copper Pipe increases the duration of the shock applied by the streams from the enhanced version. The unenhanced version will not be affected since it already inflicts a max level shock.
- Reinforced Bracers allows the orbs to destroy all enemy projectiles.
- Bladed Buckler grants Signature charge each time you destroy an enemy projectile.