|The Thundering Keep Update was released on January 16, and included a lot of new stuff and changes to old stuff. Please bear with us as the wiki is updated, and these red links and outdated info are cleaned up. Or if you're feeling adventurous and helpful, you're welcome to jump in and start editing things yourself!|
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .
|Form a double weave of shocking sparks that slowly move outward!|
|Sparks fire a lightning stream back to you when they dissipate!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Send two waves of electric spheres in an arc shaped pattern. Each spheres will move forward slowly and zap any enemy making contact with them. That spell is also able to block enemy projectiles.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- That spell can be very effective if used like a shield against projectiles : the barrage can block most projectiles in the game without getting destroyed and the gap between spheres is very tight.
- That spell can also be used as a very effective crowd control tool, zapping any melee enemies coming close to you.
- Enemies can be hit multiple times by that spell if you manage to keep them inside the electric barrage, thus generating a tremendous amount of damage.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Cyclone Boomerang or Rebounding Icicles will move enemies back and forth, making them cross the electric barrage multiple times if well executed.
- Gust Burst pushes enemies, doing the dash twice in the same direction as the electric barrage will make them get hit once more if performed properly.