|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Jolt foes with a burst of electricity!|
|Damage||6, 7, 8, 9, 10|
|Hit Count||5 per combo|
|Final blow creates a shocking electric blast!|
|Damage||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10 (shock)|
|Hit Count||5 per combo|
Description[edit | edit source]
Perform a series of lighting infused strikes that progressively deal more damage, starting at 6 and building up to 9 on the fourth cast. a Each combo of this basic arcana is four casts long with an large arc of electricity dealing 10 damage being released alongside the final cast.
If enhanced, the arc of electricity from the final cast applies a level 1 shock to any enemy it hits.
The attack button can be held to perform a full combo of strikes.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Spark Contact is a good basic arcana for keeping pressure on foe since you move forwards slightly with every cast, keeping you within range of enemies.
The combo of Spark Contact is extremely rapid maxing it very effective at dealing quick bursts of damage to enemies between other arcana.
This basic is weak against groups of enemies since the strikes cover a small area. Try to either tightly group together or single out enemies to deal with them more effectively.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Fuelled Berserk increases the speed of your basic attack, allowing you to rapidly perform strikes.
- Magnetic Follow-up releases projectiles while attacking. This is particularly effective since Spark Contact has an extremely rapid combo that has 4 casts, allowing for high speed bursts of consisting of ~12 hits to be unleashed.
- Calming Flow reduces cooldowns at the end of each combo.
- Evading Zephyr allows you to evade all attacks while using your basic arcana.
- Volt Pinball pairs quite well with Spark Contact and Fuelled Berserk on enemies who take little knockback, as it effectively doubles damage output.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Dark Katana triples the chance to inflict critical hits.
- Evening Gloves allows a full combo of fists to be performed when holding the attack button and gives additional signature charge when attacking with a basic arcana.
- Flak Gauntlet allows each strike to destroy projectiles.
- Cabi's Bubble Gum, Cabi's Cinnamon Hots, Cabi's Cotton Candy, Cabi's Raw Chocolate, and Cabi's Citrus Sweets have a chance to release an elemental projectile when using your basic.
- Combo Gloves adds an additional strike accompanied by and arc at the end of each combo. This is notable as is takes the total damage of a combo form 40 to 60, and increase of 33.3%.
- Claws of Tomo will enhance the arcana.
- Sidewinder's Badge adds additional, low damage hits.
- Double Edged Cestus greatly increases basic damage but lowers all other damage.