|The Thundering Keep Update was released on January 16, and included a lot of new stuff and changes to old stuff. Please bear with us as the wiki is updated, and these red links and outdated info are cleaned up. Or if you're feeling adventurous and helpful, you're welcome to jump in and start editing things yourself!|
Spiked Emergency Kit
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .
|Spiked Emergency Kit|
|Regenerate health while at critically low health! Max health is reduced.|
Description[edit | edit source]
Reduces max health by 40%. Regenerate 2 health every second or so when below 30% max health.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Tiny Crocodile Heart Reduces Max health for a while, however 5 pts max health is added on for every enemy killed making the temporary pain worth the result allowing a safer benefit of this relic
- Giant's Heart Increases Max Health making it safer to benefit from this relic
- Berserker's Helm increases damage while at low health, which can be safer to benefit from with the effect of this relic.
- Tea of Mercy All healing increases your max health by 3. Caps at 75 bonus health
- Super Carrot Cake Increase max health by 2 every time damage is taken, up to a maximum of 75
- Kali's Flower Diadem Allows you to safely take a lethal hit every level
- Relics that provide a revive allow safer use of this relic