|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Summon a pair of seekers that homes in on and stomp on nearby enemies!|
|Seekers now spawn a toxic bomb after stomping on an enemy!|
|Damage||25, 25 (poison)|
|Hit Count||1, 5 (poison)|
Description[edit | edit source]
Summon 2 seekers that home in on enemies. Each seeker jumps towards its target and dealing 25 damage in a large radius on impact.
If enhanced, each seeker releases a toxic bomb on impact which creates a toxic pool, poisoning enemies.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Keep in mind that the cooldown starts when all the seekers have been destroyed or when their time limit runs out.
Seekers will home onto enemies even if their is a pit in the way and will fall into the pit. This makes them useless against enemies that are on ground that is isolated by a pit.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Grimoire of Ruin increases the damage of each seeker.
- Archaic Cheat Sheet reduces the cooldown to 4 seconds.
- Yuna's Storybook increases the duration that the seekers are active for to 12 seconds.
- Pop-up Primer increases the number of seekers summoned to 3.
- Vampire's Cookbook heals you whenever a seeker kills an enemy.
- Devi's Bug Spray increases the damage of the poison applied to enemies.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite the icon of this arcana showing 3 seekers, only two are summoned by default.