|The Thundering Keep Update was released on January 16, and included a lot of new stuff and changes to old stuff. Please bear with us as the wiki is updated, and these red links and outdated info are cleaned up. Or if you're feeling adventurous and helpful, you're welcome to jump in and start editing things yourself!|
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .
|The relic and arcana stores will instantly restock after purchase! Health potions are of short supply and will not be restocked.|
Description[edit | edit source]
The relic and arcana stores will instantly restock after purchase! Health potions are of short supply and will not be restocked.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Increase your gold earnings with Glove of Midas and Tears of Midas so that you can afford restocked items you want!
- Adding this to the Wallet of Vigor and Limited Edition Robe item combo can get you nearly a dozen items, at the cost of health. Supplement this with a healing potion and some health orbs, and it can be very powerful.
- Alternatively, you can utilize Fall, Spiked Emergency Kit, or both, as well as Tears of Midas to achieve indefinite amounts of gold by repeatedly jumping off into pits and healing. Thus allowing you to purchase as many items as you would like.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Any items purchased from a store prior to acquiring the crate will not be restocked. Only items purchased while you have the crate, or the purchase of the crate itself, will restock.
- Only 20 relics can be placed on the floor before they start to disappear, any relics left on the floor or destroyed by dropping can be re-bought on the next floor.