Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Rapidly spin forward and pull nearby enemies into your wake!|
|Move and spin even faster, dealing more damage!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Rapidly spin forward, creating a whirlwind around you which pulls in enemies and deals 8 hits of 4 damage to all enemies within its radius. You can move around as normal while casting this arcana.
If enhanced, you move around faster while under its effects and the whirlwind deals 8 hits of 5 damage.
Charged Signature: Create a large aura around you that instantly pulls all enemies towards you, before spinning around with a larger, more powerful whirlwind which blocks all projectiles.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana is perfect for grouping up enemies as you can cover a large area while spinning. Enemies that have been grouped up can then be hit by other arcana.
Tearing Whirlwind will allow you to fall into a pit, even if you move up against the edge of one. You can use this to gather up enemies and drag them into holes for quick kills. Additionally, you can cancel its animation into other quick arcana if you time it right.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Blazing Lariat has the same cooldown as Tearing Whirlwind allowing them to be used together regularly as as high damage combo. One attracts enemies and the other repels them immediately.
- Cardice Prime or other arcana that surround the player such as Volt Pinball and Earthen Aegis can be activated before use for extra damage. Having several of these arcana active at once in tandem with Tearing Whirlwind creates a devastating ring of damage around you.
- Lightning Aspect allows you to inflict shock on all enemies pulled in by the whirlwind.
- Tearing Whirlwind is perfect for setting up large AoE arcana that are centred around the player (i.e. Heroic Blaze, Terra Ring, Shock Nova) as they ensure that all enemies will be hit.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Hummingbird Feather gives the ability to temporarily hover over pits, allowing you to pull enemies into them without falling in yourself.
- Wings of Icarus heal you whenever you pull an enemy into a pit.
- Dark Katana triples the chance to inflict critical hits.
- Soccer Cleats increases the damage of the whirlwind.
- Jumper Cables reduces the cooldown to 3.8 seconds.