|The Thundering Keep Update was released on January 16, and included a lot of new stuff and changes to old stuff. Please bear with us as the wiki is updated, and these red links and outdated info are cleaned up. Or if you're feeling adventurous and helpful, you're welcome to jump in and start editing things yourself!|
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Rapidly spin forward and pull nearby enemies into your wake!|
|Move and spin even faster, dealing more damage!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Rapidly spin forward and pull nearby enemies into your wake!
As a signature, enemies are initially pulled in, the effect lasts longer, and you are surrounded by an effect similar to Whirling Tornado which does additional damage and blocks projectiles.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Tearing Whirlwind will not take you into a pit, even if you move up against the edge of one. You can use this to gather up enemies and drag them into holes for quick kills. Additionally, you can cancel its animation into other quick arcana if you time it right.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Blazing Lariat same cooldown, you can always use them together. One attracts enemies and the other repels them immediately.
- Cardice Prime can be activated before use for extra damage.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Hummingbird Feather gives the ability to temporarily hover over pits, allowing you to pull enemies into them without falling in yourself.
- Dark Katana benefits significantly from this arcana, with its high number of area of effect hits.
- Volatile Gemstone will quickly charge your signature with this arcana.