|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Volt into the sky before crashing down on a bolt of lightning to shock all foes in the area!|
|Subtypes||Melee, Jump, movement|
|Damage||30, 16 (shock)|
|Creates a secondary aftershock!|
|Damage||30,16 (shock), 10, 16 (shock)|
Description[edit | edit source]
Vanish into the sky before crashing down on a blot of lighting a short distance. Crashing down releases a burst of lightning around you which deals 30 damage, applies level 3 shock and slightly knocks enemies back.
If enhanced, a larger secondary is released 1 second after the first, dealing 10 damage and applying level 3 shock.
Charged Signature: Crash down alongside a barrage of 12 lighting spears, each creating a burst of lighting when they land and dealing increased damage over a much larger area.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana acts as a great gap-closer while providing a small period of invulnerability to leap over foes' attacks and projectiles. To maximize damage, group foes close together. However, foes are occasionally able to attack the player as soon as they land. To avoid this, aim the attack so that the player will land a step or two away from the foe instead of directly on top of them.
While you are airborne you are unable to be damaged. This allows you to jump over attacks to avoid taking damage from them.
You may need to back away from enemies to ensure they are in Thunder Drop's range
To maximize damage for the charged Signature, aim the attack so that the player lands as close to the foe as possible. Against mini-bosses or Council members, a single dash away will put the player in prime position to cast the charged Signature.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Inferno Cannon and Spiraling Typhoon combo well with Thunder Drop as move enemies into its range.
- Tearing Whirlwind can be used to group enemies up so that all of them will be hit when you crash down.
- Arcana that have a large AoE around the player, such as Terra Ring, Shock Nova or Searing Crown, are perfect for dealing damage to enemies shocked by Thunder Drop
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Dark Katana triples the chance to get critical hits.
- Soccer Cleats increases the damage.
- Vicious Bunny Ears increases the damage and Thunder Drop counts towards its effect.
- Indra's Copper Pipe increases the duration of the shock.
- Jumper Cables will decrease the cooldown to 4.5 seconds.