|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Summon seekers that home in on and shock nearby enemies!|
|Damage||12, 16 (shock)|
|Seekers now rapidly track other enemies, creating a chain reaction!|
|Damage||10, 16 (shock)|
|Hit Count||1, 8 (shock)|
Description[edit | edit source]
Summon 3 seekers that home in on nearby enemies. Each seeker deals 12 damage on impact and shocks enemies.
If enhanced, each seeker will deal 10 damage and shock on impact before rapidly moving to another enemy in range, leaving behind an arc of electricity which shocks enemies.
The seekers will follow the player for 6 seconds before disappearing.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Keep in mind that the cooldown starts when both seekers have been destroyed or when their time limit runs out.
Seekers will home onto enemies even if their is a pit in the way and will fall into the pit. This makes them useless against enemies that are on ground that is isolated by a pit.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Grimoire of Ruin increases the damage of each seeker.
- Archaic Cheat Sheet reduces the cooldown to 4 seconds.
- Yuna's Storybook increases the duration that the seekers are active for to 12 seconds.
- Pop-up Primer causes 4 seekers to be summoned.
- Vampire's Cookbook heals you whenever a seeker kills an enemy.
- Indra's Copper Pipe increases the damage inflicted by the shock.