|The Thundering Keep Update was released on January 16, and included a lot of new stuff and changes to old stuff. Please bear with us as the wiki is updated, and these red links and outdated info are cleaned up. Or if you're feeling adventurous and helpful, you're welcome to jump in and start editing things yourself!|
Tiny Crocodile Heart
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .
|Tiny Crocodile Heart|
|Reduces max health but increases max health for each enemy defeated!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Halves max health, but gives +5 max HP for each enemy killed, up to a maximum of 500.
It does NOT heal the health its adds on, you must use other means to recover.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Vampire's Fangs - Halves your max health again, but allows you to restore 3 health for each enemy defeated. In combination, each enemy defeated increases your max health by 5, 3 of which is then restored.
- Vampire's Eyeglasses - Allows extra health to slowly be restored.
- Glass Cannon - Reduces max health by 30% for increased damage, extra health can essentially negate this health loss
- Broken Plague Flask - Reduces max health by 40% for carrying player and all enemies, extra health can negate this health loss as well
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- About halfway to its maximum potential, this cursed item becomes purely beneficial, losing its downsides, making it the only cursed item that can be countered by itself.
- This item is best picked up at low health as it will remove extra health. However, this health will generally be used killing enemies, which will make it take longer to get the most out of the tiny crocodile heart.
- There are more or less no downsides to taking this item when your health is less than half, besides not being able to be healed as much by potions for a brief amount of time.
- Not recommended to pick up late-game as there wont be enough enemies to make this become a viable item.