|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Tear forward while throwing behind a toxic bomb that poisons foes!|
|Throw an extra toxic bomb forward!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Dash forwards in the direction you are moving, leaving behind a toxic puddle that poisons any enemy it hits.
If enhanced, a second poison puddle is created in front of you.
This arcana can be used when on cooldown, but no puddles will be created.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
The toxic puddles cover a large area, making it easy to poison several enemies at once.
The enhanced version is good for initiating a fight since enemies in front of you will be poisoned, interrupting their attacks.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Tearing Whirlwind can be used to group enemies up before dashing away, causing all of them to be poisoned.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Devi's Bug Spray increases the potency of the poison inflicted.
- Ring of Reserves adds an additional charge allowing this arcana to be used twice
- Greased Boots will enhance this arcana and reduce its cooldown to 3.6s
- Leemo's Leaf causes you to evade all attacks while dashing.
- Boots of Frenzy can give this arcana unlimited uses upon defeating an enemy.
- Boots of Celerity causes arcana used after a dash to deal additional damage.
- Sturdy Shoebox increases health when this arcana is equipped.
- Gyroscopic Inkwell prevents signature charge from decaying while you are dashing.
- Jumper Cables reduces the cooldown to 4.4s.
- Breezy Gray Canvas adds a chance to restore a dash charge and evade all attack while dashing.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Toxic Trap inflicts damage exclusively through poison, causing all relics that increase damage to have no effect on it.
- Toxic Trap deals no damage to earth enemies, Earth Lord Atlas or Master Sura as they are immune to poison.