|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Summon a trio of seekers that home in on enemies and implode on contact, drawing in nearby foes!|
|Knockback||0, -20, -20, -3|
|Seekers now spawn a vortex on impact that slows and deals additional damage!|
|Damage||12, 2 (vortex)|
|Hit Count||1, 4 (vortex)|
Description[edit | edit source]
Summon 3 seekers that home in on nearby enemies. Each seeker releases a blast of air on impact which pulls enemies together, deals 16 damage and slows enemies.
If enhanced, each seeker deals 12 damage on impact before releasing a vortex of wind which deals 4 hits of 2 damage in addition to pulling and slowing enemies.
The seekers will follow the player for 6 seconds before disappearing.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Keep in mind that the cooldown starts when all the seekers have been destroyed or when their time limit runs out.
Seekers will home onto enemies even if their is a pit in the way and will fall into the pit. This makes them useless against enemies that are on ground that is isolated by a pit.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Grimoire of Ruin increases the damage of each seeker.
- Archaic Cheat Sheet reduces the cooldown to 4 seconds.
- Yuna's Storybook increases the duration that the seekers are active for to 12 seconds.
- Pop-up Primer causes 4 seekers to be summoned.
- Vampire's Cookbook heals you whenever a seeker kills an enemy.