|The Thundering Keep Update was released on January 16, and included a lot of new stuff and changes to old stuff. Please bear with us as the wiki is updated, and these red links and outdated info are cleaned up. Or if you're feeling adventurous and helpful, you're welcome to jump in and start editing things yourself!|
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Signature charge rate and decay are increased dramatically but charged signature damage is reduced! Shell of the Perfect Time Crystal.|
Description[edit | edit source]
Signature charge rate and decay are increased by 200% but charged Signature damage is reduced by 40%. In addition, the delay between gaining Signature charge and that charge decaying is reduced from 0.75s to 0.0s. Combines with the Wanderer's Mechanism to create the Perfect Time Crystal.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Surefire Rocket prevents Signature charge decay, negating the potential downside of increased charge decay.
- Infinity Marble prevents the charged Signature from decaying.
- Cushioned Flip-flops subtracts damage from Signature charge, which Volatile Gemstone will cause to charge much faster, creating an effective in-combat shield.
- Regenerative Inkwell sacrifices charged Signature casts for a heal, negating this relic's curse.
- Ancient Fountain Pen Signature charge damage buff stacks faster.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Flame Fusion and Cyclone Boomerang are great spells for charging the Signature meter. With Volatile Gemstone, the Signature meter can be charged in ~2 seconds.