|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Generate a protective ring of charged orbs that ricochet from foe to foe!|
|Pinballs last longer and have more ricochet charges!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Generate a ring of 3 charged orbs that quickly orbit the player; upon impact with a foe they will deal 8 damage and will attempt to ricochet and strike other foes in the area before vanishing.
If enhanced, they will be able to ricochet more often and will return to the player if they can still ricochet off foes.
Charged Signature: Generate two rings of orbs that quickly orbit the player, dealing increased damage and providing increased protection over a longer period of time.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana shines as a defensive option, cast it when surrounded by foes to quickly make space. It can also be cast beforehand to provide protection when walking into a room or using other arcana.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Cardice Prime covers a similar area.
- Air Spinner covers a similar area.
- Shock Assault allows the player to strike all foes in the area with the orbs, quickly dispersing all foes.
- Magsphere has a similar duration while protecting the player and the orbs from being damaged by projectiles.
- Creeping Tendrils pairs well as enemies that have tendrils and get knocked around by pinball spread even more tendrils.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Note this arcana can overlap with itself if cast quickly enough in succession.