|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Dart forward and pin all foes in your path with a piercing lightning needle!|
|Dart forward quicker with a more powerful needle!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Dash forward quickly with an electrified needle in hand. If the initial dash hits, generate a long needle that deals damage while knocking foes away.
If enhanced, the initial dash will cover more distance and the needle will be considerably longer, dealing increased damage.
Charged Signature: Dash forward and generate multiple needles that cover a small arc in front of the player while dealing increased damage.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana, as a lunge arcana, is useful to initiate fights with or to quickly close the gap on a troublesome foe, though note it will require more precise aim when compared to other similar lunge arcana. It will group foes closely together at a medium distance, allowing the player to follow-up easily. To maximize damage, group foes tightly together, catch as many foes as possible in the initial lunge and avoid dashing out while the needle is extending.
To maximize damage for the charged Signature version, cast it as close to the foe as possible. If the player's aim is slightly off course, the arc of needles will not be centered on the target, reducing damage.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Gale-force Alignment will line foes up, improving the reliability of this arcana.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Dark Katana triples the chance to get critical hits.
- Soccer Cleats increases the damage.
- Jumper Cables will decrease the cooldown to 4 seconds.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Each shock tick appears to have a very small splash range. If multiple foes are packed tightly together, more damage will be done to all of them then if it was only a single target.