|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Surrounds you with a ring of vortex winds that damage and knockback enemies!|
|Increases the size and speed of the winds!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Surround yourself with veil of wind that deals 10 damage and knocks enemies away on impact. The winds last for 2.5 seconds before dissipating.
If enhanced, the veil of winds is larger and the damage is dealt more frequently.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana is useful if you are pinned in a corner and surrounded by enemies as the winds will knock them away, giving you room to escape.
You can move through groups of enemies uninterrupted wile the winds active, allowing you to ignore enemies that you do not wish to fight.
Due to the knockback of the winds, you can easily push enemies into hazards or pits just by moving towards them.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Having Vortex Veil active at the same time as Tearing Whirlwind allows you to deal additional damage to enemies that are pulled in. However Vortex Veil will somewhat negate the pulling effect of Tearing Whirlwind.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Wings of Icarus will heal you when you push an enemy into a pit.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- When enhanced, damage appears to be dealt more frequently as it deals 9 hits to a single target when unenhanced and 10 hits while enhanced. However the increased attack speed almost unnoticeable.
- Since the cooldown starts when it is activated and the winds last for 2.5 seconds, Vortex Veil has an effective cooldown of 4 seconds.
- Keep in mind that projectiles can still pass through the veil of winds.