Ward of Flames
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Ward of Flames|
|Form a ward of fire that damages enemies and increases all fire damage done in the area!|
|Ward area is increased and also increases water damage done in the area!|
Description[edit | edit source]
The Fire element version of the ward spell. Enemies take 20% more damage from Fire Arcana while within the ward's radius. This Arcana has and initial blast that deals more damage than the periodic damage pulses and burns enemies hit. The ward lingers for about 8 seconds.
When enhanced, this Arcana will increase water damage and gain a wider AoE.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Generally, you'll want to use fire arcana as they'll benefit from the ward's effect.
- Those under Melee subtype due to the ward's limited radius and how the ward is set up in front of you. You'll also want arcana with low knock back, lest enemies are pushed out of the ward's radius.
- Due to how Tracer Barrage works, its projectiles cause enemies to be knocked towards you, back into the ward's radius.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- In general, to optimize the boost given by this arcana, you'll want relics that boost fire damage. They are: Ifrit's Matchstick, Ebon Wolf's Cloak and Neve's Ruby.
- Igniting Sprite Vesa and Cobalt Firestone can also deal more damage when their targets are within the ward's radius.
- Demi's Teapot will increase the duration of Ward of Flames by 40%.