Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Unleash a protective vortex of fierce winds!|
|Knockback||-1, 50, 1, 50|
|Whirling duration increased!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Creates a large, stationary vortex of protective winds around you which blocks projectiles. The vortex deals up to 4 hits of 8 damage before releasing a final blast, dealing 10 damage and pushing enemies away.
If enhanced, the vortex lasts for a longer, causing it to deal up to 6 hits of 8 damage before the final blast.
Charged Signature: Create a line of 5 overlapping vortexes in the direction you are aiming.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana can be used in a pinch to block projectiles, as they dissipate on contact with the vortex. If surrounded by melee enemies, using Whirling Tornado will fling them away giving you some space to breathe. These tips can be combined allowing you to damage melee enemies while protecting yourself against projectiles.
Whirling Tornado can be used to fling surrounding enemies into pits.
If there are many enemies bunched together, you can dash into the middle of them and use Whirling Tornado for large amounts of damage.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Tearing Whirlwind in the perfect set up for Whirling Tornado as it pulls enemies into its area.
- Hiding behind a Fire Wall spell often causes enemies to bunch together as they try to reach you, which is a prime opportunity to use Whirling Tornado to quickly damage a large group of enemies.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Bladed Buckler gives signature charge when you destroy enemy projectiles.
- Wings of Icarus heal you whenever you fling an enemy into a pit.
- Mystic Monopole prevents enemies from being pushes away by the final blast. This allows you to follow up with close range AoE arcana such as Heroic Blaze or Terra Ring.