As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Whirling Wind Agent
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Whirling Wind Agent|
|Conjure an agent of wind that buffets foes with whirling winds!|
|Agents move and attack more quickly!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Conjure 2 agents that charge through enemies. Each charge deals 7 damage and charges are performed about once a second.
If enhanced, the agents move faster, allowing them to attack more often
The agents will remain active for 10 seconds, loosely following the player and teleporting back if the player strays to far away.
Agents have a set amount of health and can be killed by enemy attacks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Agents can be used to inflict damage to enemies passively while you use other arcana.
Since enemies actively target agents they can be used as a distraction, allowing you to attack enemies while they are off guard.
While the wind agents attacks are slow and have low damage, their charges pierce enemies allowing them to hit several enemies at once. Try grouping enemies together to maximise their damage output.
Since the wind agent's attack forces them to be close to the enemy they are very vulnerable to receiving damage and may be destroyed before their duration has ended.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Utilising multiple agent arcana alongside each other allows you to overwhelm enemies with an onslaught of continuous and diverse attacks with little input from the player, besides summoning the agents when necessary.
- Due to the autonomous nature of the agents, they can be used to reduce how vulnerable you are when using certain arcana, such as those that need to be charged-up or force you to be stationary.
- Arcana that group enemies together (i.e. Spiraling Typhoon, Tearing Whirlwind) allow the wind agents to maximise their damage output since their charges pierce enemies.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Dark Katana triples the chance for the wind agents to inflict critical hits.
- Grimoire of Ruin increases the damage dealt by each agent.
- Archaic Cheat Sheet reduces the cooldown to 11 seconds.
- Yuna's Storybook increases the duration that the agent active for to 20 seconds.
- Pop-up Primer causes 3 wind agents to be summoned.
- Vampire's Cookbook heals you whenever an agent kills an enemy.
- Hardcover Textbook increases the maximum number of agents that can be active at once from 3 to 4.